Buying flowers and enjoying the breeze. (Also some Eid pics)
Bought the prettiest dress from h&m I wanted to share.
- I had to get a bunch of flowers a couple of days earlier and it ended up matching so well with my outfit, I couldn’t resist.
- do NOT invite me to a picnic because I will really head off and start a full on shoot
This is the actual bag I got to match and I absolutely fell in love with it
can you believe you guys it was $50 and I got it on sale for $10?
- I was looking for this style since December and it was always way too expensive. I walked into urban planet, of all stores, and I found it. Proof you don’t need to shop big to find what you love. Real bamboo too!
- The hijab is from Ugaasada.
Eid started really early for me. Because of limited capacity of masjids we hoped getting up early would secure us a spot at eid salaah, but it was still full
This was the line for 7am eid salah.. can you believe this?
- It wrapped around the building. We said hell no and ended up finding a really tiny masjid, around 50 people, and allhamdulilah we got in
Never thought I would have to bring a prayer mat to a masjid. Very strange times.
- After eid salah I took a nap before getting ready for the family picnic. It was nice seeing some family after the whole quarantine.
Overall, it was a very calm and warm eid weekend. My type of vibe. Eid in the summer is really unmatched.